Thursday, September 17, 2015

It's the good ol' Palm Tree Lodge where evidently
there is no good ol' palm tree maintenance.

 
I had wanted the Vince Guaraldi CD for a long time.
I only really know him for the music he did for all the
Peanuts specials in the 1960's. "Christmas Time is Here",
"Charlie Brown Theme", "Great Pumpkin Waltz" and
on and on. You have most likely heard them all. This 2 CD
set has all of these songs and more. I am looking forward
to hearing more of his work.


I pre-ordered the "Halloween 6 Producer's Cut" on Blu-ray
from Amazon back in early July. I received it today.
 
I went to Walmart today and they had about four copies. I had no
idea that they would have this movie. They were selling for the
same price I paid, but no shipping of course. I lose.
But I have the movie, so I win! I'm a bit torn.

No comments: