Thursday, November 12, 2015

 Welcome.


I bought "Terminator Genisys" on Blu-ray and DVD today.
I am kicking myself though because it came out on Tuesday,
and when I was out and about on Tuesday I didn't buy it,
because I didn't KNOW that it came out on Tuesday.
It was less expensive on Tuesday. *KICK*

Ouch.

But I watched it tonight and I liked it better the second time.
I had seen it in the theater. Weakest link: Jason Clark. I decided
after giving him multiple chances, I don't enjoy him. And darn
if he doesn't pop up in so many movies I want to see. I liked Emilia
Clarke who played Sarah Connor better the second time around.
And Arnold? Unlike some, I enjoy him most all of the time.

Anyway...


I also bought "Bullet to the Head" with Sylvester Stallone from the
$3.74 bin at Walmart. I think it will be macho gun shooting fun, and
that's about all. Gonna watch it tomorrow night.

No comments: