Saturday, November 21, 2015

The water level is getting pretty low. And this is where fire
fighting helicopters pick up their loads of water when we have
brush fires around here. Welcome to today's California.
Folks, they got us coming, and they got us going.


Whenever a new "Resident Evil" movie comes out, or a "Paranormal
Activity" or a "Final Destination" movie is released, I have to go
see it in the theater and then I have to own it. There are just some
things like that.

The same goes for any Randy Travis or Kenny G album. And Enya
falls into that category and so today I bought her new CD called
"Dark Sky Island". I have only heard bits of it so far,
but I'm liking it a lot. I always like Enya. It never fails.

Have you ever given the following any thought? If you were in the
perfect position of being on your (natural) death bed, surrounded
by family and loved friends, what music would you like to hear
during your final moments on this earth? Just something I think
about from time to time.


HEAT. Blu-ray. De Niro. Pacino. Kilmer. Firefight extraordinaire.

No comments: