Monday, May 8, 2017

 
 I had seen "Resident Evil: The Final Chapter" in the theater and couldn't
wait for it to come out so I could add it to my collection and watch it again.
I got it, I watched it, and I enjoyed it more the second time. It is still not
a classic, but if you are a fan, it is a lot of fun. If you are not a fan, I would
skip it. You will not like it. But hey, like a said before, Milla and weapons
is a win.

 
 I mean, she can throw a full magazine in the air, break a guys arm, eject her
empty magazine and kick it into another guy's face, kick a third guys butt,
catch the full mag that she threw in the air, throw it into her pistol and start
shooting again. THAT my friends, is t-a-l-e-n-t.

I really hope that "The Final Chapter" will go the way of
"Friday the 13th: The Final Chapter" and indeed not
be, the final chapter.

 
And I was looking in the pile that Target likes to call a "Clearance Area"
and found a great deal. This Victorinox Camper knife for $11.98. That is
at least half off of most retail prices. In some cases it is MORE than half off.
This is a good deal. The saw on this knife is spectacular. I usually pass
on any SAK with a corkscrew as corkscrews are worthless to me, but $11.98?
I will put it in my knife box unopened for the day it might be needed.

No comments: