Friday, May 19, 2017

I went to see "Alien Covenant".


Color ME disappointed. I really wish that I could write a bit more about
this movie, but I don't want to spoil anything for anybody. But I WILL
say this... Elizabeth Shaw. That's IT? #Really? The last movie, "Prometheus"
that most people did not care for, I liked. It totally left me wanting more.

Five years we waited. "Covenant" did NOT leave me wanting more. I will
still go to see the next one, but I pretty much already know what is going to
happen. I will buy "Covenant" when it comes out on Blu-ray to complete my
"Alien" collection. Maybe I will like it (better?) the second time around.

I'm going to be a softy and say that yes, this movie is worth seeing in the
theater, but at your own risk. At this point I am rating "Alien Covenant"
Six out of Ten Dorsal Tubes.


I stopped at Target on the way back to El Rancho and bought
"The Neon Demon" in an effort to take some leftover sour
taste out of my "Covenant" rattled brain.

No comments: