Saturday, October 14, 2017

 It would not be Halloween without my favorite, Jason Voorhees.
Unfortunately, the seasonal Halloween stores have forsaken Jason
and he is really not to be seen. So this awful mask that I bought back
in 2007 from the Spirit Store will have to fill in for him.


And over at Walmart they are currently offering this Friday the 13th
DVD Collection. If you are just a casual F13 fan, this is a great offer.
I believe it does not have Jason Goes to Hell, Jason X or Freddy vs. Jason,
but what it does have are the Uncut Deluxe Editions and I paid a lot
more for them individually. I would jump on this offer.


It also would not be Halloween without Michael Myers.
And they did have a few versions of Mike's masks this year.


And again, over at Walmart they have the Blu-ray Halloween Complete
Collection. A 10-Disc set. With this you get the Producer's Cut of
Part VI: The Curse of Michael Myers. Some people love it and some people
are disappointed by it. I love it. I would read some reviews of this set before
you buy it. From what I understand, some folks are having problems
with audio sync and discs not playing.


 And yep, the skull I bought over at Walmart for 98 cents IS fun
to have on my bedroom door for October. Even with the
ugly amateur tape job.

No comments: