Friday, January 27, 2023

I have not been to a movie theater in probably two and a half
years, and I still have a Regal gift card with plenty o' cash on
it. So last night my son and I went to see the movie M3GAN.

I also wanted to go because this Regal theater is closing it's doors
for good, supposed to be next month, bankruptcy. We HAD to go.


We were able to reserve our favorite seats. I am really going to
miss this place. I've been coming here for YEARS. It is my all time
favorite theater. Lots and lots of memories here.

The movie M3GAN was good, a lot of fun. We both rated it upwards
of 7 out of 10 Stretchy Ears. I will for shore be buying this movie
when it is released onto Blu-ray.



On our way home we stopped at Subway for a couple of
sandwiches to take home for later scarfing.



My last soda (actually a fruit punch or something or other)
and popcorn from my favorite Regal theater.

*sigh*



!!!! BONUS PHOTO !!!!
That's a "John Wick: Chapter 4" poster
on the wall. Man, I cannot WAIT to see
Mr. Wick again. Soon my friends, soon.

(But not at this theater it seems.)

With brave faces, we carry on.

No comments: