Sunday, March 12, 2023

I didn't hear the greatest things about 2021's Candyman (the original
is a CLASSIC 10/10 movie) so I held off on buying it for a long time.
I actually didn't know if I would EVER buy it. But the price at Walmart
came down to $3.74 so I picked it up. It is produced by Jordan Peele and
he has directed some interesting things... so we will see.

I think that Tony Todd (the original Candyman) has
a cameo(?) and they absolutely have to do right by him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

...a few days later.
I watched it and thought it was fun. I think it pretty much
was in keeping with the spirit of the 1992 Candyman. So much so that
I want to find the room to keep it with the those original movies. I rated
it a 7 out of 10 Art Galleries which may be a little bit high, but what
the heck, I enjoyed it. Keep your eye out for Tony Todd, superstar.

No comments: