Saturday, June 17, 2023

!! AMAZE AND MYSTIFY YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS !!
When I was about ten years old, my uncle on my mom's side
taught me how to draw this little design. Maybe you know how to
draw it too. If not, it might be a fun thing to learn.
It just takes five simple steps.


Start out by drawing a square.
Easy so far, right?


Add the lines as you see here.


Add these next lines, and just move on without
thinking what you are thinking.


Next up, draw those little half circle type dealies.
Man, this is starting to get real!


And now finish it up with the larger half circle kind
of lines and bam! Thar she is!


I finished this one up by filling in the colors using my
computer. Kinda cool, eh? Thank you to my uncle.
Knowing how to draw this has provided a bit of fun
and entertainment over the years.

P.S. If you have any difficulty on your first attempt or two,
do not be discouraged. Remember, I am pretty much
a professional at this kind of thing.

Don't give up.

No comments: