Wednesday, June 21, 2023

Lately I have been watching some folks on the Internet who love
to eat hot peppers of all kinds. REALLY hot peppers of all kinds.
I love hot peppers (and hot/spicy foods) myself although I have
never had much more than jalapeno peppers. My son and I had a
conversation about this and we talked about acquiring a pepper or
two to eat (or cautiously nibble the corner of one is more like it).

Well, my son surprised me with a kit to grow a Ghost Pepper. You just
peel the lids off of the top and the bottom of the can, water it, and wait
for the magic to happen. He actually bought this for me a few months
ago and I have been anxiously waiting to water it and put it in the
sun. It finally warmed up around here enough to do that.
We will see what happens. It will be a while.



This is the wrapper that was around
the can for the Magic Plant kit.

No comments: