Friday, September 15, 2023

On Saturday, January 21st of this year I had posted that I bought
these 4.875 inch Crescent Mini Pliers at Home Depot for my
birthday. I have kept these in my bag or purse since then and I like
having them so much that I decided I needed an upgrade.


Meet the upgrade!
KNIPEX (pronounced however you feel like pronouncing it)
Tools Cobra 5 inch Water Pump Pliers. I have had my eyes
on these for quite some time. I would say that at three times
the price (that's why it took so long for me to buy them)
of the Crescent Mini Pliers, the Knipex are three times
more likely than the Crescent to successfully
complete any job.


These pliers have major gripping capacity and the jaws
lock into place. I am really looking forward to having
these pliers on me when I need them.


And last but TOTALLY not least...
Last night was the third and final night of the
Cars Three Night Film Festival at Borden Cinema.
I had never seen parts 2 and 3. I loved 'em! These
were three rockin' movie nights I will tell you what!

Life is a Highway!

No comments: