Wednesday, October 10, 2012

I went to Fry's Electronics yesterday to pick up some compressed air and to
peruse the movie and music sections, and to drool over lots of other stuff.
I took this lousy picture with my iPod. All I ended up buying were
two five dollar CDs. Air Supply's Greatest Hits (I know, I know) and The
Thompson Twins Collection. Will I redeem myself if I tell you that today I received
my copy from Amazon.com of David Bowie's  Aladdin Sane? I have had the LP
since it came out, but I was suprised to discover recently that I didn't have the CD.
 
 
I also went to Target where I got what I really wanted. I bought the Prometheus
Blu-ray, DVD and Digital Copy Edition. It came with a really awesome little
photo book exclusive to the Target edition. I watched it last night and it is
really good. I also bought the Anniversary Steelbook Edition of
E.T. The Extra Terrestrial. I've been holding off on buying this movie
for just the right edition and it payed off.
 
Anyway, that was my Tuesday.

No comments: