Thursday, January 9, 2014

A tradition! Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones!
This was the fifth movie in the franchise and I couldn't wait
to see this one. They usually come out in October but this
one was pushed back to January so the anticipation
had been building.


I took this picture just to see how well my older Razor
phone would work in a semi-darkened theater. It didn't.

 
Anyway...
We went to the latest showing (what else!) and once again
closed the theater. Ahhhhh, it feels good. Real good.

 
I thought that PA5 was one of the better movies in the series.
The movies are known for at least one outstanding scare (except
for part 4 which in my own opinion did not have one) and
The Marked Ones came through with a great one. Plus, the
ending left my pea brain with much to think about. Now I
really am hoping for a Part 6. I can't wait.... again.

I also via the Regal Club received another free movie ticket. I ask
you, how great is that? Wait, I'll tell you. Real great.

 
And it was poster night. This one features a movie to be released
soon about some Lego dudes or something. I have NO interest
in it at all, but as you know.... let's all say it together:

Lizzy is a poster whore.

THAT'S RIGHT I SAID IT. Heh heh.

No comments: