Friday, January 3, 2014

 
I went to Walmart yesterday with one goal in mind: to
buy the movie "The Conjuring". People have been
saying that it is pretty darn scary and I would like to
watch it tonight with a bowl of popcorn.


Holy COW! Look at that PRICE!
I can't buy this for that price. And there is no less expensive
DVD only format anyplace in the store. $24.96 for a blind buy?!
No way! No way that I will even TOUCH that thing.


DOH!

==========================================

Later on...

 Well, I did make some good popcorn in my Whirley Pop
popcorn popper...


...and I did sit down in the dark and watch The Conjuring.
Ho-lee COW that was a scary movie. I don't know that it was
$24.96 scary, but it was at least $15.00 scary. What the above
picture shows is me taking a bathroom break and being slightly
afraid to take the movie off of "pause". That does not happen
very often so, I give this movie a strong "Watch It!" rating.

No comments: