Monday, January 6, 2014

My little spot on the WWW here seems to be stuck in Movie
Mode. But I must mark a sad occasion. Our last Blockbuster rental
store is going the way of mom and pop VHS stores. As in bye-bye.
Some would say karma. I don't know. This was the last place I
could buy used DVDs and Blu-rays.


Good deals abound for the most part. They will only be open for
about five more days, so most of the DVDs have now gone to
$1.99. I grabbed myself a few.


And this my friends, was a good deal for about $20. I wanted most
of these titles. I was holding out for a better price, and abracadabra
presto el magnifico! It a' happened!

R.I.P. Blockbuster. Some hated you. I kinda liked you.
And I sincerely hope all you folks who lost your jobs with
BB find something real real soon.

No comments: