Wednesday, September 24, 2014

When my son was little I used to enjoy taking him to
Chuck E. Cheese pizza. Whether it was just our family
or for a friend's birthday, it was usually fun. And although
a lot of folks consider Chuck's pizza to be rank, I myself
was all over it.
 
The infamous Chuck E. animatronic show was just bizarre enough that
I could not take my eyes off of it. And when the guitar pluckin' and
singin' and joke tellin' computer driven show ended, when the band
members Helen Henny, Jasper T. Jowls, Mr. Munch and Pasqually
just froze in time, it was like being in the Twilight Zone. If I remember
right, every couple of minutes one of 'em would turn their head a
little or something like they were watching all the guests. Too weird
and too cool.

Anyway, I had to be careful when I took this picture. There are a
couple of things the Chuckmeister keeps his eyes out for. One is
people at his place with cameras and another is visitors who have
no kids. It's just that kind of world anymore.

No comments: