Sunday, December 7, 2014

Misc.

My much loved Dustbuster broke last week so today I
bought a new one. I hope it works as well as my old one.


I bought the new AC/DC CD sight unheard. With this band
I am 99.99.99.99.99.99% sure that I cannot go wrong.
I also bought The Passion of the Christ on Blu-ray for only
six dollars. Good deal. Lousy photo. The Blu comes with a
coupon for $7.50 towards a theater ticket for the new movie
"Exodus"... which I will use.


And I got some tuna fish.


I stopped on the way home to have some Jack in the Crack.
You know, that place where the tacos taste like the burgers
and the fries taste like the fish and the fish tastes like the burgers.
But it's not really as bad as it looks. The curly fries are good.

Today I didn't even have to use my A.K.
I got to say it was a good day.
*

*"It Was A Good Day" - Ice Cube

No comments: