Friday, December 19, 2014

This morning at 1 AM in line at McDonald's. So me and Mr. White
Car in front of me have been waiting for almost fifteen minutes for
the guy in front of us to get his food and move on. I can tell that
Mr. White Car is getting more upset by the minute.

Right after I took this picture, Mr. White Car sticks his arm out of
his window and signals that he has had it. He pulls to the right and
tears ass outta the lot. Not thirty seconds later the guy who we
were waiting on is served, leaves, and I pull up to the window.
The moral of this story is: Fast food ain't that fast.

2 comments:

duanemyers50@gmail.com said...

Hey Lizzy,
I hate SLOW fast food! LOL
Glad it didn't end up in a shoot-out!
Stay cool my friend!
Duane

Lizzy Tex Borden said...

A shoot out. Holy cow. This was after work and I was much too tired to deal with gun play. Gonna have to hit me up on my day off for that.

:)