Wednesday, August 17, 2016

I bought "The Missing" on DVD. This movie was made in 2003
and was directed by Ron "Never Disappoints" Howard. I have
no idea how this one slipped under my radar for so long.


It stars Tommy Lee Jones and Cate Blanchett. This movie is pretty darn
brutal in parts. Can you say "suffocating in cowhide over an open...." Nope!
No spoilers. Eric Schweig as Pesh-Chidin aka El Brujo is outstanding.
As Josey Wales would say, this guy is just plum mad-dog mean. Above is
Mr. Jones on the Borden Cinema screen as Chaa-duu-ba-its-iidan  which is 
Apache for.... Naw, I can't tell you. You need to see this movie. I will
definitely be watching this movie again sometime down the line.

I also took advantage of the deal this DVD offered and printed
out a coupon for $7.50 which is good towards a ticket to see the
new "Magnificent Seven" movie that is about to be released. I
was going to see it anyway so.... DOUBLE win.

No comments: