Thursday, August 18, 2016

Salagadoola mechicka boola bibbidi-bobbidi-boo.
Put 'em together and what have you got?
Bippity-boppity-Walmart.


I would have been all OVER this when I was little.
But I'm afraid it would not have been in our budget.


Behold the 24-Volt Disney Princess Carriage! This beauty runs for
45 minutes at a time. It seats driver and passenger. It has forward
and reverse and zips along at 5 miles per hour. The dang magic
wand lights up AND features enchanting fairy tale sounds.

I would have LIVED in that thing. I would have taken my meals
in it. I would have parked it in front of the television set every
night and imagined I was at the drive-in theater. I would have
driven it to the San Fernando Valley to visit and swim in my friend's
pool. And if I could have fit my pillow in there with me, I would
have slept in it.

My childhood was great and I wanted for nothing.
But... well, 5 MPH would have been cool.

No comments: