Friday, January 27, 2017

Yep!


 Down, down... down the hall.


Resident Evil: The Final Chapter!
I've been waiting for four years for this movie.
Popcorn and Diet (of course again) Coke at the ready.
I'ma goin' in.


That was pretty good. Not my favorite RE movie, but
none of them are great. You have to be a fan. This movie
was pretty dark, the editing was really choppy to the point
that it was difficult to see what was going on at times and
Michelle "Rain the Bad-Ass" Rodriguez was nowhere to be
seen. I saw it in Imax 3D. "Go big or stay home" and all that.

I rate this movie 5.5 Vials of T-Virus. If you are not a fan, do
not spend your money on it. It will be a 1 Vial rating for you.
It will definitely be added to my RE collection when
the Blu-ray comes out.

And with this visit to the show. I reached Diamond Status in
the Regal Crown Club. That is at least an extra 1000 points
per visit to the theater. That is nothing to sneeze at and I have
never been a diamond anything. So this is cool.

No comments: