Sunday, January 15, 2017

Yep.


Today I went to see "Bye Bye Man" mostly because I had the day off
and I just needed to get out again. AND, I wanted some professional
popcorn. This movie came out two days ago and I thought there would
be a LOT of folks in the huge theater. Nope. Myself and about eight
others. THAT is great.


Well, it is kind of true what they say about a few movies released in
January. Some of them are forgettable. Bye Bye Man was fun, but for
the most part... forgettable. No spoilers. I rate this movie about 4 out of 10
Silver Coins. Save your money, unless you want some professional popcorn.

Oh, and I can't believe that Faye "Bonnie Parker" Dunaway showed up in
this movie. In 1967 she was a superstar. Bonnie and Clyde (1967) was a
groundbreaking movie. You just do not know how things are going to go
sometimes. Anyway...


 
I got this swell Rogue One cup!

I also got a really pretty cool poster for FREEEEE.
I will post a picture of it after I put it in a frame.

No comments: