Saturday, March 31, 2018

~ Hey, the dude never wanted to be a hero. ~
I have read about this movie in several places over
the last few months. It looks like it might be interesting
and I need a Western fix, REAL bad, so I picked it up 
when I spotted it at Walmart for a price that is likely to
be a'way lower in the coming months.

The Ballad of Lefty Brown starring Bill Pullman and Peter
Fonda. I am betting that Mr. Fonda has a pretty small part
in this. We will see. It's always a gamble with movies like
this. They could be incredible or incredibly bad or if it is 
incredibly bad and you are lucky, it will be
incredibly bad good.

Pennies have been kind of tight lately and I was really trying
to choose a movie that I really want to see. It was a tough
decision this go 'round.

No comments: