Wednesday, March 7, 2018

This is a Mattel Hot Wheels Die Cast Star Wars Snowspeeder.
The Snowspeeder is of course my second favorite vehicle from
the saga. I bought this when "The Force Awakens" was released
a few years ago. The vehicle itself is die-cast and a little "weighty".
 The two forward-facing laser cannons are plastic. The stand it is on
also doubles as the"Flight Navigator". More on that in a minute.


I paid something like $4.00 for this and they have not really gone
up in value at all. I have seen them in stores for about what I paid
years ago. So I decided to just go ahead and open this to display which
is something I don't usually do. Of course, after I opened it up I saw it
listed on Amazon.com for $90.00. That is ridiculous.


Oh yeah, this is how to use the "Flight Navigator".
It is kinda small for my finger so no
navigating for me. Dang!

I had big plans.

Flight Navigator aside, if you like Snowspeeders
and find this for a few dollars, worth it.

No comments: