Monday, March 26, 2018

"Star Wars: The Last Jedi" was released and I got up bright
and early to get my copy on Blu-ray. The Target store
edition came with a 40-page behind the scenes booklet and
I wanted to get that, and I did. I watched the movie again
tonight and I had a GREAT time with it.

This movie is getting a lot of hate. I can understand that
a liiiiiiiiiiittle bit, but not all THAT much. I can't say why
I understand though without some spoilers, so forget that.

I still LOVE the interactions between Kylo and Rey. I pretty
much can't wait to see that again. Lightspeed this time around
was awesome to see. Anyway, I am really glad to have this in
my collection and I will be watching
The Last Jedi again, and again.

I rate this movie 9.5 out of 10 Kylo Temper Tantrums.

No comments: