Monday, October 30, 2023

Leatherface AKA Thomas Hewitt AKA Bubba
Sawyer AKA etc. etc. etc. at Party City.


This Leatherface animatronic at Party City was a lot more
impressive in person. We liked it a lot. I wish my video
could've captured what we saw while standing in front of
it. But this will give you the idea I'm thinkin'.


!!! HALLOWEEN EVE BONUS PHOTOS !!!

I really like the colors of these neon skeletons at
Party City. They'd probably look fantastic
under black lights.


The holidays are coming up and Party City
has your Krampus fix covered. Just the
thing to stimulate the kiddies on
Christmas morning.


Party City calls this the "Iridescent Pink Leather Festival"
hat. I call it the "What Happens at the Kit Kat Club
Stays at the Kit Kat Club" hat.


How 'bout this creepy but very cool incense burner
we spotted at the Indian Store? We LIKE it.
One of these may be in our future.


And finally, The Butcher at Spirit Halloween.


Tomorrow IS Halloween(!!) and if all goes according
to plan, after dark here at The Ranch we will be feasting
on pizza and popcorn while attending Borden Cinema's
 showing of Sleepaway Camp. We can't wait!

Sleep well my friends!

No comments: