Sunday, October 1, 2023

We at The Ranch have been waiting a year for this day and it
is finally here! Our Annual Halloween Crawl for the year 2023!
This is the day that my son and I visit stores that are set up
for just about our favorite holiday. We top it off with a stop
for dinner and lively conversation about the day's events.
This first post for Spooktober will show all of the places
we visited during the Crawl.

We have our itinerary printed out
and our Spirit Halloween coupons are at hand!
We're burnin' daylight! Let's move!


Our first necessary stop was for a tank of gas. Now we are
completely broke and are heading back home.

Just kidding (mostly).

Tank is full and we head on out!


Out first stop is not Halloween related, but we are in the
neighborhood so I am stopping at Boot Barn to see if by
chance they will have the belt I need. No luck.
(This is an older photo I am using for a stand in as I did
not get a picture during the Crawl.)


Here it is Ladies and Gentlemen, the first Halloween
store of our Crawl! Halloween Express! Great store.


Uh-oh. Back to another boot Barn to see about the belt.
Aaaaaaaaaaaannnnnd... no luck. I may have to order it.
Moving right along...


A very quick stop at World Market as we are in the
neighborhood (saving gas don't ya know). I need
to stock up on incense. Got what I needed in a
flash and we now have our....


...eyes set on the first Spirit Halloween Store of the Crawl!
YES!


Eureka! Another Spirit Halloween store.
We are cookin' now.


Next on the Halloween Crawl itinerary and a customary
visit is to the Indian Store. As I have said before, this is
a must stop for us when ever we are in this part of town.


We spend easily more than an hour in each store and
we are getting a little worn, but we have to hit up Party
City's Halloween section. We weren't sorry either as they
had one or two really cool things.
Hello Leatherface!


At this point our dogs were barking and it was time to
wind down with a dinner and as I wrote, some conversation
about the day's events. It is always nice and tonight
we decided to eat at a Subway sandwich shop.


I had an oven roasted turkey with green peppers,
onions, olives, pickles and mustard.
It was very good.


I topped off my sandwich with a Fanta orange soda.

Dinner brought our Crawl to an end for this year. We headed
home a little after 7 PM with our goodies (to be posted!)
and our memories. I will be posting the pictures I took on
this Crawl throughout the month of Spooktober.
Fun City!

Huzzah and BOO my friends!

No comments: