Tuesday, October 17, 2023

That's right! It is Spirit Halloween Cross Body Bag
day at El Rancho De La Tex. I don't know if I had
never noticed or if this is the first time they have had
(so many) cross body bags at Spirit. But whichever,
they are pretty fun. Here are a few that we saw
during our Annual Crawl.


Monster High cross body bags.


I'm pretty sure that these bags are
Alice in Wonderland themed.


Dr. Suess Fish bag! I think
his name is Carlos K.


And for all of you IT fans, here is the S.S. Georgie.
Stay out of the rain (and the street) with this one.


Welcome to the FREAK SHOW.


And while not a cross body bag, I am going to add
this CHUCKY wristlet bag to Cross Body Bag Day.
Who is that guy behind it? Sheesh.


Same with this Michael Myers wristlet.
If they have a Michael, and it holds
stuff, ya gotta add it.


Trick 'r Treat!
How about this Sam's Lollipop bag?
That's looking SHARP!


And I have saved my favorite cross
body bag for last.

"Is this place great or what? It looks
like it was decorated by Klowns R Us."
- Mike Tobacco

Killer Klowns from Outer Space...
This bag is A-W-E-S-O-M-E.


We have come to The End of our first Cross Body
Bag Day here at The Ranch. It will hold a special
place in our hearts. Here's to next year!
Huzzah!

No comments: