Wednesday, October 25, 2023

 !!! Michael Myers Day !!!

Yep. It is that day here at The Ranch. Good old Michael
from the "Halloween" movies. The dude is an
icon of  Scaresville.


Kind of a weird Halloween II (1981) mask,
but okay. Moving right along.


I like this backpack. I don't know how well
made they are, but they look very cool.


I like this decorative knife as well.
They have made these for a few movies. Wouldn't
take up much space in your movie room.


A fun little MM lamp. The Jack O'Lantern
has a bulb in it. These don't seem like all that
but when you get them home and put 'em on
the shelf, they are awesome.


And here it is. I hung up my 2023 Halloween
Crawl souvenir of the year.

Welcome to Haddonfield!

I like it!


Thank you, Dr. Loomis!

It has been a great Michael Myers day and there
are only six more eerie, damp nights until Halloween!

No comments: