Tuesday, January 9, 2024

Here are a couple more things I picked up at the Army Navy surplus
store. The large safety pins haven't been that easy for me to find so
I picked up two. They are good for all KINDS of things, hanging
things to dry, etc. And the Hoppe's (again, pronounced hop-eez)
oil I bought mainly for the pinpoint applicator. These are
 great for firearms and knives.


Whoever thought that these Adirondack chairs at the mall were a
good idea.... Well... When I sit in one all I do is slide to the bottom.
They are so smooth and slippery that when I attempt to sit and have
access to the tabletop... Let's just say that I am sure
that it is a fun thing to watch.


Well looky what I found! Evil Dead Rise! The price did
finally come down so tonight I am going to let it scare me.

No comments: