Monday, January 29, 2024

I want to post an update on my plants. It looks
like the ghost pepper plant that I started from seed
last June is just about history. It never did anything.
Not it's fault. Just not an ideal growing location.
But this south facing window was the
only safe place I had for it.

I will keep caring for it just to see if maybe it
comes back when the weather warms up a bit.


And here are the jalapeno plants out in the garage.
I started these from seed as well back in August. This
is the only place I could grow them where they would
not be eaten and although I know it is not good, I said
the heck with it and just did it for fun.

I cannot believe that these little guys are five months old
They look more like four weeks old. If I did not have them
propped up, they would not stand on their own.

The fun continues.

No comments: