Saturday, January 6, 2024

Yesterday I showed a picture of a bag at the mall.
What could be in there? Turns out that it IS my annual
Star Wars figure purchase from Comics-N-Stuff to add
to the other birthday figures I have displayed
behind my television.


It is Zam Wessell from Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of
the Clones. Zam Wessell is a shapeshifting bounty hunter.
Zam was hired by Jango Fett to kill Padmé Amidala.

Bad Zam. Very bad Zam.

Fortunately Zam was unsuccsessful and Amidala
went on to live a... well, you know.


Here is Zam Wessell out of the box in what I am pretty
sure is Zam's natural appearance (which is actually a
little mask that comes with the figure). The default
figure's appearance is that of a human. This figure
was made by Hasbro in 2002, I figure.


And now Zam Wessel takes her place at home with
all of the other annual birthday purchases. Looks
good there I'm thinkin'. However, this tradition may
come to an end after one more year as I am running
out of room. Time and space will tell. But for now
I am really happy to have added
Zam to the collection.

No comments: